This refurbished Tennant 7300 Disk riding floor scrubber has been fully tested and inspected. It is ready for use and easy to operate.
This unit has the following specifications:
• Heavy duty commercial use
• Battery operated
• Quick cleaning
• Highly maneuverable
• 40 inch cleaning path with Disk Style Head
• 57 gallon solution tank
• 74 galllon recover tank
• 17 gallon demisting chamber
• Disk scrub head down pressure variable up to 500 lbs / 91 kg
• ec-H2O& electrically converts water so you can scrub up to 3x longer
• National Floor Safety Institute Certified ec-H2O uses up to 70% less water
• Long run time
• Applies solution and aggressively cleans many types of floors
• Easy clean out and large tank
Call Lifetime Equipment today for more information (803) 261-7495.
Lifetime Equipment offer's financing for all of our Floor Care Equipment through Quick Spark Financial. Financing offer subject to credit approval. Some restrictions apply.
Please click here to apply online.