IPC Eagle BP10 10 Qt Backpack Vacuum with 1.5 Inch Tools
The BP10 is light enough for anyone to handle and the ergonomically-designed Velcro straps at the chest and hips result in a comfortable fit for virtually any sized operator. A special slide adjustment hooks the shoulder straps together for a higher range of motion. The on/off switch is at hip level and mounted on top for unparalleled ease of operation. The unique airflow design makes this unit quieter than most and the baffled exhaust goes out the back, away from the operator, for a higher level of comfort.
- Longer exhaust chamber and diffused exhaust air for quiet operation.
- 3-position hip adjustment for wider or narrower hips allows the unit to sit more comfortably on the hips.
- Ergonomically designed harness with multi-adjustable setting for optimum comfort.
- Lightweight – only 11 lbs.
- Hip mounted switch results in easy on/off.
- Precision-molded cloth filter bag rim holds its shape to prevent collapsing inside the unit when the bag is full.
- 3-ply composite filter, with antimicrobial agent, allows greater air flow so that bag can fill to maximum capacity
- Extra quiet for sound sensitive areas
- Powerful 1340 watt motor
- Includes 1.5″ x 5′ hose and 7 piece took kit
Call Lifetime Equipment today for more information (803) 708-4000.