Call for low price!
The all new IPC Eagle CT80 ride on scrubber is the latest model to enter the range of ECO machines. Packed full of new technologies to reduce water and chemical consumption while increasing the run time on the batteries. The new control panel allows the operator to select a range of pre-set modes or customize to suit the level of dirt at the touch of a button.
- 21/22 Gallon
- 24 Inch Scrubbing Width
CT80 Heavy Duty Compact Rider Scrubber – Batteries Included
For uneven floors, the CT80 features the SLS (Self-Levelling System) to maintain constant brush pressure at all times and the new auto-fill system includes a Hozelock fitting and auto-stop when full.
Operator maintenance has now been made easier with the use of color coded parts indicating daily and scheduled checks. Parts that need checking have been coded with yellow for quick identification. Brushes and squeegee blades are all removable without tools to aid maintenance and brush fitting is completed from the operator seat at the touch of a button with the Click On/Off.
- Brush rotation: independent oil bath motor gear box
- Brush pressure: on-off actuator
- Vacuum: 3 stage with stainless steel fans and shaft
- Squeegee: automatic lift in reverse
- Traction: motor wheel with parallel axis, 8% climbing rate
- Tanks: thick high-density polyethylene
- Squeegee blades: made in Latex usable on 4 sides
- Hoses: suction and discharge made in high resistance polyurethane
- Wheels: oil resistant
- Chassis: double treatment with galvanizing + die-casting
- Bearings: shielded against humidity and water
- Bolts and nuts: made in stainless steel in high moisture areas
- Carbon brushes: easily changeable
- Boards: equipped with protective film against water and humidity
- Solenoid valve: with Viton membrane resistant against chemicals
- Sensors: solution and recovery water level protected against accidental impacts
- Memory card: for machine data log
- Display: large, multi-language, complete with hour meter, battery level, and working programs
- Nylon standard brushes with maximum consumption indicator
- Automatic brushes click-on/off
- Electronic solution flows adjustment
- Positioned in height discharge hose with flow adjustment (2”/50 mm)
- Tank cap with integrated chemical measuring
- Preconfigured for “Aqua Stop” or filling hose kits
- Preconfigured for accessories support
Lifetime Equipment offer’s financing for all of our Floor Care Equipment. Financing offers subject to credit approval. Some restrictions apply.