Betco E8301000 Foreman 20DS Dual Speed Floor Machine 20″ 175 or 330 RPM
This dual speed floor machine is built to handle big jobs in tough environments. With RPM speeds of 175 or 330, this machine offers the flexibility to perform multiple tasks. The base and motor cover are constructed of rotationally molded polyethylene material which helps prevent damage. The handle is fully adjustable providing comfortable operation and reduces operator fatigue.
Standard Features Include:
- Versatile, select 175 or 330 rpm to scrub, strip or buff.
- Heavy-duty 1.5 HP motor.
- Triple planetary gearbox.
- Hour meter to manage maintenance and usage.
- Precision balanced for fatigue free operation.
- Rugged roto-mold base construction.
- Chassis: Steel.
- Deck: Rotational Mold Polyethylene.
- Motor: 1.5 HP, Dual Capacitor.
- Gearbox: Triple Planetary Stainless Steel.
- Pad Holder: Tri-Lock.
- Pad Size: 20 inch.
- Pad Speed: 175 or 330 rpm.
- Productivity: 2,400 sq. ft./hour.
- Transport Wheels: 5 inch non marking.
- Power: 120v ac, 50 foot – 14/3 Gauge Safety Yellow cord.
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Dimensions: 29L x 20W x 50H Inches.
Lifetime Equipment offer’s financing for all of our Floor Care Equipment. Financing offers subject to credit approval. Some restrictions apply.